Polyaspartic Floor Coatings
For commercial, industrial, and residential use alike, polyaspartic is a versatile and functional choice in floor coatings. Whether you are looking for a long-lasting floor-coating solution for your garage, you are the decision maker for a manufacturing facility, or you need a reliable and aesthetically pleasing solution for your commercial space, Cesar’s Concrete can offer an affordable price point on all polyaspartic floor coating.
Polyaspartic, also called polyaspartic aliphatic polyurea offers some significant benefits over epoxy floor coatings. It is superior over epoxy when it comes to:
- Is more resistant to a greater number of chemicals
- Withstands hot-tire pickup
- Polyaspartic is three times as hard
- Better adheres to concrete
- Better gloss retention
- Offers higher resistance to abrasion
Additional Benefits Of Polyaspartic Coatings
Whether your application is commercial or private in nature, there are plenty of benefits to consider when selecting the right kind of floor coating for you.
- Total U.V. stability, meaning that the polyaspartic will never yellow
- A completely clear finish that will not blush when faced with moisture in the concrete
- Excellent flexibility which allows for superior impact resistance
- A smaller chance of bubbles occurring due to outgassing because of a better cure rate than alternatives
- Excellent resistance to salt — something that’s important in cold climates during winter
- Almost no VOCs in most applications (volatile organic compounds)
Why Choose Cesar’s Concrete?
If you’ve been searching for a polyaspartic contractor in Fort Collins, Loveland, Berthoud, Greeley, Windsor, Longmont, Johnstown, or pretty much in between, we want you to know that we have the skill, experience, and affordable price point to make us a great option.
We’ve been serving the Northern Colorado Front Range for well over a quarter-century, and our wealth of experience puts us in the unique position to offer as close to a one-stop-shop regarding all of your concrete service and floor coating needs. While you might need two or three different contractors to get the project you have in mind done, you can save both time and money when you choose Cesar’s Concrete. That’s only part of what makes us a great option for your polyaspartic installation.
Get Your Free Estimate Today!
If you are ready to learn more about what we can do for you here at Cesar’s Concrete, don’t hesitate to reach out to us to get your free estimate. We’d love to hear from you and see how we can be a key part of your project.
Contact us today if you have any questions about our installation process or what we offer in terms of warranty! We’ve got you covered!